Here is the Calendar for the up coming 8th agricultural month of Bull.Provided by Bro. Lowther and RNCM is the posted on-line but color printable calendar for this up coming 8th month.
We hope you are all blessed by it’s posting and availability on-line and off-line…for free, by RNCM!
A ton of Historic Israelite information from the biblical testimony is loaded into this Calendar on every month… with more information to be added as we find time for it’s addition.
Make RNCM’s Calendar a part of Child education by acquainting them and your selves with the accomplishments and failures of their forefathers by hanging this Heavenly and Agricultural calendar in your home for daily use and consideration.
On the eve of the Sabbath, we’d like to announce that we will be having Sabbath Bible Study over the new moon ‘week end’ which will be released on our normal schedule again after our Feast break from Internet activity while we enjoy the people in our life one on one.
This will release our final message(s) for the Expository / Exegetical Study of the Book of Ephesians “EPHESIANISM – Looking at the book of Ephesians as Doctrine”.
As we consider Chapter 6 this Sabbath and New Moon, those internet listeners are encouraged to reconsider the context points we have been building off of an into throughout this study of God’s Holy Word given to the apostle Paul for the edification of the Common-wealth of Israel!
Please consider these points below:
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God’s Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them, to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ’s Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God’s people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
15. How Children in the Beloved Family are to obey and honor their parents according to the Law
16. How Servants are to obey their Masters, and Master’s to obey the LORD according to the Law
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in.