This is the final message on the subject of Church Government as it is a sub-series of “A Lawful Community of Election and Order”.
In this Study the application of many of the doctrinal points are reasserted at the forefront of our consideration while the application of the whole study is addressed with the Churches aim and goal in temporary or emergency measures as well as what the normative Presbyterian Episcopate is to look like in starting with a unit of 10 either Covenanted as kindred under a Patriarchal head or as non-relatives being aided by Pastoral means as the situation requires via scriptural support.
- Remembering the Day of Trumpets (ps 81) 2020 October 17, 2020
- Pt. 11 1 Timothy 4:12-5:2 (Let No Man Despise Thy Youth - But Be Thou An Example of the Believers) October 9, 2020
- pt.10 1 Timothy 4:1-11 (Because we Trust in the Living God ) September 25, 2020
- pt.9 1 Timothy 4:1-5 (Departing from the Faith, a seared Conscience, and Abstaining from Sanctified Meats) September 16, 2020
- pt.8 1 Timothy 3:13-15 (Purchasing a Good Degree and Being the Pillar and Ground of the Truth (1Tim ch.1-3 Recap) September 9, 2020