(sorry for the first mailing, the calendar had the wrong pagan day-names at the bottom)
We’ve just finished up the Feast of Tabernacles
and now it’s time to
Announce the 8th coming Moonth for the New Moon appointed Sabbaths!
To the point,
A few changes have been made to the average calendar that may help those who are not yet use to reckoning months by the Heavens, particular to the moon; PAGAN NAMES HAVE BEEN ADDED!
Due to many requests to put Gregorian – Pagan names on our average calendar (which you can print) Brother Lowther finally harkened to your request, but not without an element of learning and sarcasm added. So here is what was done: we put the actual Pagan ‘gods’ names from which those day-names were derived at the bottom of ever calendar, don’t worry, they are so close you will recognize them as the modern equivalent. Hopefully if RNCM has to put pagan religious matter on it’s calendar to help you keep The LORD YHWH’s Holy days it will at least allow you to witness the truth of those day-names’ origin to any who will see it, as well as remind you why we need a True Reformation.
Sincerely, we hope this helps God’s people worship all the more in Spirit and in Truth!
Before ending, here is a verse of historic scripture from the book of
Sirach we’d like to share:
KJVA- Sirach 43:1-10
(1) The pride of the height, the clear firmament, the beauty of heaven, with his glorious shew;
(2) The sun when it appeareth, declaring at his rising a marvellous instrument, the work of the most High:
(3) At noon it parcheth the country, and who can abide the burning heat thereof?
(4) A man blowing a furnace is in works of heat, but the sun burneth the mountains three times more; breathing out fiery vapours, and sending forth bright beams, it dimmeth the eyes.
(5) Great is the Lord that made it; and at his commandment runneth hastily.
(6) He made the moon also to serve in her season for a declaration of times, and a sign of the world.
(7) From the moon is the sign of feasts, a light that decreaseth in her perfection.
(8) The month is called after her name, increasing wonderfully in her changing, being an instrument of the armies above, shining in the firmament of heaven;
(9) The beauty of heaven, the glory of the stars, an ornament giving light in the highest places of the Lord.
(10) At the commandment of the Holy One they will stand in their order, and never faint in their watches.
This is beautiful way the post captivity people of Judah looked at the lights of Heaven, specifically the moon, it is one of my ‘go to’ verses to show the way the heavens were thought of by the Judean people near the time of Christ.
Please set this link on your desk top to keep updated every month in you don’t get RNCM’s Mail outs