Another look at the simplicity of the Gospel, This time of “Sanctification by the Spirit”.
Within the Faith given to a believer in the Blood of Christ, encompasses Christ’s Perfect life, Death for our offences and Resurrection for our Justification is a cleansing that is accomplished definitively by Christ’s own Sanctification being imputed to the Justified recipiant.
An acknowledgment of Truth concering Christ’s perfection and a continuation of the Truth of the Glorifying of God as God and our thankfulness towards him as God will continue to progress in faith, this transfers into the life we live by Faith, a life in opposition to our sin nature rooted in the sin of self glorification. This is Sanctification…
- The Simplicity of the Gospel: Pt. 2 Sanctified by the Spirit
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL of JUSTIFICATION
- An Encouragement in Agricultural Feasts (Pentecost / Feast of Weeks/First Fruits of the Wheat Harvest)
- Up-dated Calendar Page for Sabbaths and New Moons- From RNC Min
- Announcement of the 3rd Renewal / Month!