Ephesians 4:7-32 (gifts to men) (Ephesians 4:7-32)JS LOWTHER- RNCM, September 28, 2019
Part of the Ephesianism series, preached at a SABBATH BIBLE STUDY service
This is the review and recap section of an exegetical text study and expository reading on the context of Ephesians. It is straight forward from the words of Paul, in this study we are aided by Psalm 68 of which Paul has been drawing from but in Chapter 4 expressly quotes using the LXX in context of a well known Scriptural narrative to help show the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ's Called out ones: His Church
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages
8. The role of God's people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will.
If you are Blessed by RNCM, Bless RNCM?
|« The only way to unify the Common wealth of Israel- the hope of the calling ( Ephesians 4:1-16)||None||Ephesianism -Ephesians 5:1-17 (Walking as beloved children) »|