Listen to and study with JS Lowther on subjects pertaining to Biblical Reality, as well as other ministers on Biblical topics relevant to the New Covenant Christian Life.
ARE YOU BLESSED BY RENEWED COVENANT MINISTRY?
HELP KEEP US GROWING AND GOING!
Is $1.00 per message too much from our regular listeners?
It will allow us to afford needed equipment and software to expand our Kingdom out reach and help with expenses.
Ephesianism: The Family Church (Ephesians 5:22-6:9) (Ephesians 5:22-6:9)JS LOWTHER- RNCM, November 5, 2019
Part of the Ephesianism series, preached at a SABBATH BIBLE STUDY service
Ephesianism is doctrine which is able to be extracted from an exegetical text study and expository reading on the context of Ephesians.
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God's Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ's Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God's people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
15. How Children in the Beloved Family are to obey and honor their parents according to the Law
16. How Servants are to obey their Masters, and Master's to obey the LORD according to the Law
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in.
|« Ephesianism: The Beloved Family of Saints (Eph 5:21-33)||None|
22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) 3That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 4And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. 5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men: 8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. 9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. (KJV)