Listen to and study with JS Lowther on subjects pertaining to Biblical Reality, as well as other ministers on Biblical topics relevant to the New Covenant Christian Life.
ARE YOU BLESSED BY RENEWED COVENANT MINISTRY?
HELP KEEP US GROWING AND GOING!
Is $1.00 per message too much from our regular listeners?
It will allow us to afford needed equipment and software to expand our Kingdom out reach and help with expenses.
Ephesianism: The Armor of God and the Evil Day (Eph 6:10-24) (Ephesians 6:10-24)JS LOWTHER- RNCM, November 27, 2019
Part of the Ephesianism series, preached at a SABBATH BIBLE STUDY service
Recap of the Series in preparation for it's closing
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God’s Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them, to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ’s Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God’s people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
15. How Children in the Beloved Family are to obey and honor their parents according to the Law
16. How Servants are to obey their Masters, and Master’s to obey the LORD according to the Law
17. How Ephesian's Sound Doctrine is applicable to the family church for unity and war
18. Putting on the Armor of God in approaching the Evil day by aid of Ephesians Doctrine
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful, having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in.
|« (Ephesianism recap) Sound doctrine for the family (Ch.1- Ch. 6)||None||pt. 14 The Flood (Gen 7:16-8:22) »|
10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. 21But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things: 22Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts. 23Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 24Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. (KJV)