In all generations the question of ‘Why the Law’ occurs? The question ultimately asks the LORD for his reason of legislating sin by his Law. Why did God tell us not to do some things? And the answer is quite attainable throughout scripture, but is best spelled out by Paul in this reading of Galatians and can be simply seen that it was to teach us like children our need for Faith, particularly the need of Jesus in order to be justified or made righteous by Faith. Continue reading
- pt.14 Of Whom Do Kings Exact Custom and Census? -Church Government
- pt. 13 Warfare and Tribute – Church Government
- New!!! PODCAST Radio partnership !!!
- Announcement of the 3rd Moonth and the up coming Feast of Weeks at the completion of the count of Pentecost !
- Pt. 12 Church Government- The Right to Defend Family Worship