“Why Can’t We Have a Community? ”
As it pertains to Israelites who profess a faith in Christ, Why is that PROfession of a ‘Communion of Churches in Christ’ on the lips of many while the heart and mind is far from the reality of a CONfession?
Listen as we discuss the ramification of giving up The paramount principles of Sola Gratia via Sola Fide (Faith Alone) as to limit Jesu(s) as the Author and Finisher of true Faith which the Father wills, and the Spirit reveals in the life of every sinner. To have Community and Communion one with the other, every member of the body must be eating the bread of life, given by one common faith together.
- Announcement of the 10th Agricultural & Heavenly Month of teBeth
- Pt. 2 A Lawful Community of Election and Order (Expository reading of Titus 1)
- pt. 1 A Community of Election and Order (cont. from Why Can’t We Have Community?)
- Answering “Key Words to Vital Truths, Part 24” by Ted R. Weiland (all of it)
- Answering Pertinent portions of “Key Words to Vital Truths, Part 20” by Ted R. Weiland