Looking at a biblical community comprised of the organic kindred families of Israel, and those firmly seated in the Election of God by Grace through Faith unto the knowledge and truth in YHWH God’s ordained Law as commanded in Holy writ for the benefit of the individual, family and Nation. Continue reading →
Ephesianism is doctrine which is able to be extracted from an exegetical text study and expository reading on the context of Ephesians.
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God’s Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ’s Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God’s people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
15. How Children in the Beloved Family are to obey and honor their parents
16. How Servants are to obey their Masters, and Master’s to obey the LORD
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in. Continue reading →
Ever consider Noah’s story as a pattern for Salvation? Or have you ever thought about how the Grace of God is revealed in the Grace Noah found in YHWH’s eyes?
Amazing stuff is revealed in “Answers from the Pentateuch”! Continue reading →
“for God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew; that is, another son in his room; and by calling him a “seed”, she may have respect unto the promised seed, whom she once thought Cain was, or however expected him in his line, as being the firstborn; but he proving a wicked man, and having slain his brother Abel, on whom her future hope was placed, has another son given her, and substituted in his room, in whom, and in whose family, the true religion would be preserved, and from whom the Messiah, the promised seed, would spring.” – John Gill Continue reading →
A COMMON LAW FOR A COMMON-WEALTH The 7th Commandment ADULTER NOT THE COMMON LAW PT. 6 SABBATH BIBLE STUDY 8-15 (2017) AUDIO MESSAGE – page AUDIO MESSAGE – Download TIP! CLICK the AUDIO MESSAGE LINK and then Follow along in study below… or down load the mp3 and listen any time! (This Compilation is Esword compatable! -Just cut and past into you topic notes) Compiled by JS Lowther ReNEWed COVENANT Ministry renewedcovenantministry.com email@example.com Thou Shalt NOT Commit Adultery Exodus 20:14/Deuteronomy 5:18 (I would like to start by asking those who have not heard the compilation on the 5th Commandment of honoring ones … Continue reading →