PREFACE SECTION I. SECTION II.A SECTION II.B THE NEW COVENANT/NEW TESTAMENT For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. (Matthew 26:28; Mark 14:24; Luke 22:20) How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called … Continue reading
- The Simplicity of the Gospel: Pt. 2 Sanctified by the Spirit
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL of JUSTIFICATION
- An Encouragement in Agricultural Feasts (Pentecost / Feast of Weeks/First Fruits of the Wheat Harvest)
- Up-dated Calendar Page for Sabbaths and New Moons- From RNC Min
- Announcement of the 3rd Renewal / Month!