Every people everywhere who grow and eat cereal grains, like barley, wheat, spelt and rye will celebrate the sustenance of their nation and people in some way; even if in America if that means going to the bar that night after harvest, because family celebration has been so replaced by selfish motivations a celebration will be had . On the other hand, every one who can understand the growth cycle of the harvest have a biblical example to do so, intended for our spiritual understanding. A farmer that has been given the impartation of the gift of faith who considers these biblical festivals will gain more knowledge than the one who spent 10 years getting a doctorate in seminary and is fluent in Greek and Hebrew. However, if that same farmer studied the bible fluently, because he saw the examples harvest first hand in reality, how much more has he been given to comprehend? Continue reading
- Why the Law? Pt. 2 So that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.
- Why The Law? Pt. 1 All Have Sinned
- Pt.5 Of Endurance and Guaranteed Inheritance by the Spirit
- The Simplicity of the Gospel Part. 4 The Repentance of a Renewed Mind, Baptism and a Newness of life
- Announcement of the 4th Moonth