“for God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew; that is, another son in his room; and by calling him a “seed”, she may have respect unto the promised seed, whom she once thought Cain was, or however expected him in his line, as being the firstborn; but he proving a wicked man, and having slain his brother Abel, on whom her future hope was placed, has another son given her, and substituted in his room, in whom, and in whose family, the true religion would be preserved, and from whom the Messiah, the promised seed, would spring.” – John Gill Continue reading
- pt.14 Of Whom Do Kings Exact Custom and Census? -Church Government
- pt. 13 Warfare and Tribute – Church Government
- New!!! PODCAST Radio partnership !!!
- Announcement of the 3rd Moonth and the up coming Feast of Weeks at the completion of the count of Pentecost !
- Pt. 12 Church Government- The Right to Defend Family Worship