Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. – Romans 3 Continue reading
- The Simplicity of the Gospel: Pt. 2 Sanctified by the Spirit
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL of JUSTIFICATION
- An Encouragement in Agricultural Feasts (Pentecost / Feast of Weeks/First Fruits of the Wheat Harvest)
- Up-dated Calendar Page for Sabbaths and New Moons- From RNC Min
- Announcement of the 3rd Renewal / Month!