Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. – Romans 3 Continue reading
- pt.10 Church and State and the Function of the Sanctuary
- pt.9 A Flaming Sword of Justice (Church Government half time message)
- Announcement of the coming New Moon and the Agricultural 2nd Month of ZIF!
- Ending Unleavened Bread With Understanding and Faith (John 20:1-31)
- Resurrection Day / Wave Sheaf Day Message (1-16-2020)