What does our church’s Reformed Worship look like?
- A Call to Worship the LORD YHWH together
- Prayer guided by the direct words of Scripture
- The Singing of the Psalms and Hymns contained in God’s Words (and none other)
- Responsive and joint Scripture readings
- A convocated Reading of the Law / Torah / Pentateuch (Old Testament Lesson)
- The Hearing of the Gospel (New Testament Lesson).
- A Message from the Elder (Bible study teaching sermon)
- Confessions and creeds from the scripture directly,
- Frequent use in recital of the 10 Commandments and Lord’s Prayer
- An affirmation of the fellowship and instruction which we have through the acknowledgment and forgiveness of sin from scriptures such as 1 John and Psalm 103 which teach forgiveness of sin and fellowship with Father Son and Spirit through repentance.
- The use of the Historical Apostles Creed to confirm our commitment to the historically United Christian Gospel every mid-month service
- The use of the Historic Athanasian Creed to confirm our functional trinitarian faith and knowledge at the beginning of every month at our evening New Moon Service.
- Liturgical biblical calendar remembrances in time as recorded in scripture
Our Praise and Worship
A Variant of the 1650 Scottish Metrical Psalter (SMP)
In the Ohio River valley or want to travel to be with us?
Contact us and join us for worship.
Text / call: 740-538-372seven