This message is a liturgical message for the Sabbath
First Day of the Feast of Tabernacles / Feast of Ingathering.
In this Bible Study Message we will be covering the meaning of the word ‘Dwell’ in the Hebrew sense, as well as the difference between a ‘tabernacle’ or ‘booth’ in comparison to a house, city and kingdom as we make application to the hope given to the life which the Christian Israelite lives by keeping the feast of Tabernacles and Ingathering with an objective focus upon Christ the Word and His dwelling or ‘tabernacl-ing’ in flesh among men in his accomplished work of reconciliation by imputation.
- What Is TIME?
- To Fast or Not to Fast? That is the Question…On the Day of Atonement
- Feast of Ingathering aka Tabernacles
- Biblical Culture
- Calendar studies
- A COMMON LAW FOR A COMMONWEALTH
- Our Reason
- ANSWERS FROM THE PENTATEUCH
- Sola Scrip Torah Apologetics – Proclamations, Refutations and Reviews… with everything else!
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL
- An Apostle’s Creed
- Creeds and Confessions
- The Athanasian Creed
- 10:00AM EST Call In # for Sabbath & New Moon
- PSALMS from RNCM Psalter
- Holy days, New Moons & Sabbaths (2021-2022)
- Bruce G. McCarthy
- PAGES for consideration
- ABOUT US
- Religious Exception