This message is An Exposition of the Book of 1 John.
In part 11 we will be covering from chapters 5:4-5:13, As this is part of the G section of the Epistle we have been focused on, it is also part of our understanding of overcoming and victorious Faith.
We will largely be dealing with the biblical doctrine of the Person and function of the Holy Spirit and His operation as the Eternal God in communicating the fellowship of the Father, Son and Child of God.
We will also be dealing with the immediate and relevant context of the statement’s concerning the record and witness of the Jesus that John and other Apostle bring to us in the Scripture as the declaration of the Holy Spirit’s inspiration. Continue reading
- What Is TIME?
- To Fast or Not to Fast? That is the Question…On the Day of Atonement
- Feast of Ingathering aka Tabernacles
- Biblical Culture
- Calendar studies
- A COMMON LAW FOR A COMMONWEALTH
- Our Reason
- ANSWERS FROM THE PENTATEUCH
- Sola Scrip Torah Apologetics – Proclamations, Refutations and Reviews… with everything else!
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL
- An Apostle’s Creed
- Creeds and Confessions
- The Athanasian Creed
- 10:00AM EST Call In #
- PSALMS from RNCM Psalter
- Holy days, New Moons & Sabbaths (2021-2022)
- Bruce G. McCarthy
- PAGES for consideration
- ABOUT US
- Religious Exception
- Worship service 1-8-2022 (Announcement at end) May 8, 2022
- pt.2 Let a Man Examine Himself May 8, 2022
- pt.1 Our Apostolic tradition: In the Volume of the Book May 1, 2022
- Worship service 1-1-2022 May 1, 2022
- pt.9 Whatsoever things... (Philippians ch.4 - final message) April 30, 2022