Psalm 89:34-37 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah. Continue reading
- Covenant Marriage: Its design, its purpose and its necessity November 16, 2020
- Part 12 1 Timothy 1-5 Recap (God's Economy In Faith) November 14, 2020
- The Athanasian Creed October 25, 2020
- Remembering the Day of Trumpets (ps 81) 2020 October 17, 2020
- Pt. 11 1 Timothy 4:12-5:2 (Let No Man Despise Thy Youth - But Be Thou An Example of the Believers) October 9, 2020