This is a message aimed at every Christian couple engaged in marriage, contemplating marriage, or preparing to enter into marriage to cause a serious meditation on the nature of the Covenant which Marriage encapsulates in what is to be a sacred bond as pure as Christ’s love for the church. Continue reading →
1Timothy 3:6-7 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Continue reading →
Many have made different understanding of these statements important over the years by deviating from the immediate context and the tense of the language being used as present and possessive, and the application of what we will find in
1Ti_3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
1Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
1Ti 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
and in 1Ti 3:11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. Continue reading →
Ephesianism is doctrine which is able to be extracted from an exegetical text study and expository reading on the context of Ephesians.
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God’s Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ’s Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God’s people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in. Continue reading →