In God’s Grace and in our understanding of grace through Faith in Jesus, the question of salvation and justification is settled before any act of obedience we can do, in our will or our mind or our body.
Primary, initial or definitive holiness / sanctification means to be ‘holy enough to enter in to the light of God’s presence’, and this is settled by Jesus Choice, and you know about that choice that He made to call you holy and without blame and to walk before him in LOVE (Eph_1:4 ). All this is because of the newness of your creation: a new heart and mind to sacrifice yourself to his service and prove his will, to know his ways, and to every day ask the question “What does YHWH GOD say is good, acceptable, and perfect?
All this is because you are his workmanship. Continue reading
- pt.1 Our General Doctrine: Puritanical- Theology, Cosmology, Soteriology September 22, 2023
- The image of jealousy in the dark chambers of imagery (Ezk 8-9) September 22, 2023
- Worship service 6-8-2023 September 22, 2023
- Unto Us a Son is Born: trinity, hypostatic union, dual nature (Luke 2) September 15, 2023
- Worship service 5-29-2023 September 14, 2023