Christ Jesus is the Form of God, He is Equal with God, and by choice He humbled Himself to take upon himself the form of a servant the likeness of a man, the fashion of man… to suffer what God cannot suffer without a human nature, and yet by choice of His own free will, an attribute only God has resident in Himself, a Free Will to Choose wholly and totally from beginning to end.
This is the very depth of theology, and yet Paul says it is at the very surface the unity of the Christian mind… Continue reading
- What Is TIME?
- To Fast or Not to Fast? That is the Question…On the Day of Atonement
- Feast of Ingathering aka Tabernacles
- Biblical Culture
- Calendar studies
- A COMMON LAW FOR A COMMONWEALTH
- Our Reason
- ANSWERS FROM THE PENTATEUCH
- Sola Scrip Torah Apologetics – Proclamations, Refutations and Reviews… with everything else!
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL
- An Apostle’s Creed
- Creeds and Confessions
- The Athanasian Creed
- 10:00AM EST Call In # for Sabbath & New Moon
- PSALMS from RNCM Psalter
- Holy days, New Moons & Sabbaths (2021-2022)
- Bruce G. McCarthy
- PAGES for consideration
- ABOUT US
- Religious Exception