The institution of Holy Worship according to the Law of God is the link between Judgment and War in the Presbyterian Episcopate Government of National Christian Israel, it is because a people who have proper leadership of fathers and Elders to worship according to the Law will desire to worship together, to assemble together, and those who desire the freedom to worship the LORD God (YHWH) as their conscience is bound by the Word of God will defend their right to worship together and to be judged by their own people, that is by their peers.
True freedom and true liberty for a Holy people is to have no hindrance upon their family to Worship peaceably and to protect that right to Worship by all the blood in their veins, all the money in their pockets and all the air in their lungs: Yea, all of their heart, mind and Soul and strength… with every bit of might God will grant a Godly people, that they will progress to worship more perfectly. Continue reading
- pt.9 1 Timothy 4:1-5 (Departing from the Faith, a seared Conscience, and Abstaining from Sanctified Meats) September 16, 2020
- pt.8 1 Timothy 3:13-15 (Purchasing a Good Degree and Being the Pillar and Ground of the Truth (1Tim ch.1-3 Recap) September 9, 2020
- pt.7 1 Timothy 3:8-16 (Hold Fast the Mystery of Godliness In Faith) September 2, 2020
- pt.6 Deacon, Servant, Minister (1 Timothy 3:8-9) August 26, 2020
- pt.5 1 Timothy 3:1-11 (A Bishop, the Devil and The High Calling) August 18, 2020