This message is An Exposition of the Book of 1 John.
In part 11 we will be covering from chapters 5:4-5:13, As this is part of the G section of the Epistle we have been focused on, it is also part of our understanding of overcoming and victorious Faith.
We will largely be dealing with the biblical doctrine of the Person and function of the Holy Spirit and His operation as the Eternal God in communicating the fellowship of the Father, Son and Child of God.
We will also be dealing with the immediate and relevant context of the statement’s concerning the record and witness of the Jesus that John and other Apostle bring to us in the Scripture as the declaration of the Holy Spirit’s inspiration. Continue reading
- Dreams or Duty? The Fear of God December 4, 2021
- Worship service 7-29-2021 December 4, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle November 19, 2021
- Last day of Tabernacles: Worship, Readings and Message November 19, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle (Message with Worship) November 19, 2021