The answer to the question asked by John “Who is he that overcometh the World?” has 1 answer that impacts the heart and mind of the Child of God as a victorious warrior of Christ, yet there are 4 prior points of overcoming stated by John which are aspects of overcoming that this epistle has intertwined with that simple answer to this question “he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God.”.
In this exposition we are going to fill up the meaning of “believing that Jesus Christ IS the Son of God” as we study 1 John. While Bro. Lowther offers the Word of God to the Holy Spirit prepared for your ears, that God might implant it into your Heart through the Hearing of Faith. Continue reading
- Dreams or Duty? The Fear of God December 4, 2021
- Worship service 7-29-2021 December 4, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle November 19, 2021
- Last day of Tabernacles: Worship, Readings and Message November 19, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle (Message with Worship) November 19, 2021