“for God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew; that is, another son in his room; and by calling him a “seed”, she may have respect unto the promised seed, whom she once thought Cain was, or however expected him in his line, as being the firstborn; but he proving a wicked man, and having slain his brother Abel, on whom her future hope was placed, has another son given her, and substituted in his room, in whom, and in whose family, the true religion would be preserved, and from whom the Messiah, the promised seed, would spring.” – John Gill Continue reading
- pt.10 Church and State and the Function of the Sanctuary
- pt.9 A Flaming Sword of Justice (Church Government half time message)
- Announcement of the coming New Moon and the Agricultural 2nd Month of ZIF!
- Ending Unleavened Bread With Understanding and Faith (John 20:1-31)
- Resurrection Day / Wave Sheaf Day Message (1-16-2020)