In this post you will find our 2 downloads or streaming audio files available to you:
“pt.2 To Receive the Kingdom”
In considering Matthew 19:13-15 and the synoptic contexts surrounding its lesson we will ask the question ‘What does it mean “To Receive the Kingdom” as a little Child and yet be able to enter into it?
You will also find our Scriptural Call to Worship and Confession which correspond to the message above.
Support the efforts of those who Minister to you…
We spend the time in our lives for you.
What will you spend on us?
Remember when You are
freely enjoying the notes you are reading or freely listen to…
Contribute when you can
Sign up to receive our blog posts by email!
Our Call to Worship, congregational prayers and readings are primarily from the KJV.
Our Praise and Worship
The 1650 Scottish Metrical Psalter (SMP)
What does our church’s Reformed Worship look like?
- A Call to Worship the LORD YHWH together
- Prayer guided by the direct words of Scripture
- The Singing of the Psalms and Hymns contained in God’s Words (and none other)
- Responsive and joint Scripture readings
- A convocated Reading of the Law / Torah / Pentateuch (Old Testament Lesson)
- The Hearing of the Gospel (New Testament Lesson).
- A Message from the Elder (Bible study teaching sermon)
- Confessions and creeds from the scripture directly,
- Frequent use in recital of the 10 Commandments and Lord’s Prayer
- An affirmation of the fellowship and instruction which we have through the acknowledgment and forgiveness of sin from scriptures such as 1 John and Psalm 103 which teach forgiveness of sin and fellowship with Father Son and Spirit through repentance.
- The use of the Historical Apostles Creed to confirm our commitment to the historically United Christian Gospel every mid-month service
- The use of the Historic Athanasian Creed to confirm our functional trinitarian faith and knowledge at the beginning of every month at our evening New Moon Service.
- Liturgical biblical calendar remembrances in time as recorded in scripture
In the Ohio River valley?
Contact us and join us for worship.
Delivered on grego. 8-8-2023
Compiled by JS LOWTHER
Mat_19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
No Notes for this message at this time, please ask if you’d like the scriptures used in this sermon.