The School master appointed by God is the Law, and that School master teaches us to stand on Grace unto justification accomplished for us by our redeemer, Jesus Christ. To fall from Grace is to trust in our own weak and beggarly flesh in any action that we do where in we think we can save our selves, even if it be by the command of God or obedience to him.
It is in this truth we find our reasonable service anchored to the New Covenant by the will of God.
This is the first step in being Principally Regulated by the Scripture. Continue reading
- pt.6 The Weekly Sabbath Festival of Holy Convocation and Annual Worship May 3, 2021
- Worship service 13-22-21 May 3, 2021
- pt.5 That Which Remaineth is that which was Before Ordained for Worship April 26, 2021
- Worship service 13-15-21 April 26, 2021
- pt.4 Making an Idol of Worship & Times of Offering and Assembly April 19, 2021