In this post you will find 3 download or streaming audio files available to you:
Our morning AM Bible Study, in this class we are generally discussing and explaining the 5th part of Our General Doctrines, which you can find on our cover page of this website, in this class we’ll be discussing 1 distinctive point:
pt.5 Our General Doctrine: Puritanical- Eschatology: Postmillennial / Kingdom Dominion
Our Evening Message:
Expository book Study of the Epistle of 1 Peter, “From Babes to a Holy Nation“, as it is felt that chapter 2:9-end of the chapter.
We’ll specifically be considering what Peter tells us about rolling our holiness / sanctified good works into the realm of social life in the Nation we live in as Christian strangers and pilgrims.
Our evening Worship and Liturgical calendar Message for the feast Day of the 7th New Moon of the Memorial of Trumpets, which was delivered at our joint New Moon fellowship meeting.
Support the efforts of those who Minister to you…
We spend the time in our lives for you.
What will you spend on us?
Give as You are able.
1 Peter Exposition- From Babes to a Holy Nation:
“pt.3 They Shall Behold and Glorify God in the Day of Visitation”
10 /13-15 /2023
biblical: 6-29- 7-1-2023
Our Call to Worship & Message for the Feast Day of the 7th New Moon,
the Day of the Memorial of the blowing of Trumpets
Our Praise and Worship
The 1650 Scottish Metrical Psalter (SMP)
What does our church’s Reformed Worship look like?
- A Call to Worship the LORD YHWH together.
- Prayer guided by the direct words of Scripture.
- The Singing of the Psalms and Hymns contained in God’s Words (and none other)
- Responsive and joint Scripture readings
- A convocated Reading of the Law / Torah / Pentateuch (Old Testament Lesson)
- The Hearing of the Gospel (New Testament Lesson).
- A Message from the Elder (Bible study teaching sermon)
- Confessions and creeds from the scripture directly,
- Frequent use in recital of the 10 Commandments and Lord’s Prayer
- An affirmation of the fellowship and instruction which we have through the acknowledgment and forgiveness of sin from scriptures such as 1 John and Psalm 103 which teach forgiveness of sin and fellowship with Father Son and Spirit through repentance.
- The use of the Historical Apostles Creed to confirm our commitment to the historically United Christian Gospel every mid-month service.
- The use of the Historic Athanasian Creed to confirm our functional trinitarian faith and knowledge at the beginning of every month at our evening New Moon Service.
- Liturgical biblical calendar remembrances in time as recorded in scripture.
In the Ohio River valley or want to travel to be with us?
Contact us and join us for worship.
Text / call: 740-538-372seven
Compiled by JS LOWTHER
For further notes or study aid, please let us know.