15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Dreams or Duty? The Fear of God December 4, 2021
- Worship service 7-29-2021 December 4, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle November 19, 2021
- Last day of Tabernacles: Worship, Readings and Message November 19, 2021
- Dwelling In Booths of This Tabernacle (Message with Worship) November 19, 2021