ReNEWed COVENANT Ministry
SABBATH BIBLE STUDY
Subscribe to RNCM Podcast Feed
iTunes • Other
Remember when you listen freely… Some one is still paying for it…
MP3 AUDIO MESSAGE DOWN LOAD-Listen any time!
Page for Streaming Message – You can follow along with study notes below!
These Study notes below are Interactive with E-Sword! – FREE DOWN LOAD HERE
THEN: Just cut and past into you E-Sword topic notes
Compiled by JS LOWTHER
(continuation from: A Community of Election and Order)
The Flaming Sword of Justice
(Half time message review)
Honor (value) thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which YHWH thy God giveth thee.
Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head,
and honor the face of the old man/ Presbyter (πρεσβυτερων),
and fear thy God: I am YHWH.
(G4245 Presbyter: (elderly); older, old one)
Gen_2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Gen_3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired / coveted to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Rom_5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Rom 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Rom 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Rom 5:13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Rom 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
Some points of review and another perspective.
1. God ordained the Family one body, where a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife and the 2 shall be one flesh. This one flesh should be constructed of the same genetic construct of flesh of flesh and bone of bone as to project the unity of the kindred people of God’s creation.
2. The Family structure is the God ordained structure that will organically grow by the simplicity of multiplicity
That is Children will come forth from Father and Mother and will need a form of government to govern themselves as the family grows in number.
3. As families multiply there is a necessity for order in establishing Government and that order is also God ordained by Patriarchal Headship and chronological Eldership, that is the Man of the house is the head of the wife and the children, and the Aged are the Honorable of family they are part of. Thus, Family Government is allocated to the Elder Fathers of a Family in regards to headship: That is leadership, in judicial decision making for the family when the need arises or a mater is hard. Therefore when many Elder Fathers are available they together will need to peaceable come to agreements.
4. Because Government is primarily an exercise of Judgment with the intention to keep the peace within the family and between families (though in the biblical application this is still within the ethnic or national Family) , the highest goal of Government is to keep peace as much as can be, or rather an more accurately in light of the fall of the Family from peace as was has in Eden it is the job of Government to restore Peace as much as is possible and to keep the road of peace open by its fiery sword which it bears.
Gen_3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Therefore by saying peace is to be kept ‘as much as can be’, we acknowledge that there is a time when peace cannot be kept also, and thus a line or rule must be divided by the sword of Government which exist to tell the Family Government what is good and what is evil, what is a blessing and what is a curse. Thus it is of necessity in the Government of family, from the nuclear to the National or Racial in its particular order for the exercising of Judgment wherewith to keep peace, that one has Law to govern that government and has Ordinance of Law to Ordain Order .
5. Because the Family is the creation of God in Flesh and Spirit, God governs and Orders the created Family by His Law. Because God spoke all things into existence by the power of His Word, God speaks Judgment into existence for that creation. Because God is a God of Judgment, God Ordains the Knowledge of Good and Evil by his Law for every living creature.
6. Thus, the God created and Ordained Family needs the knowledge of God’s Judgment as it is revealed in God’s Law for that Family and all things they Govern, that is whatsoever dominion they are given in the earth is to be understood by the Justice and Judgment of God in order to keep peace by Order, because man’s ideals of peace will never produce Order- insomuch as it the way of peace is not known to men without the blessing of the author of peace, those who seek to be a keeper of the peace must first be also condemned as a partaker of the knowledge of Good and Evil as it is revealed by God’s Word. This revelation shows a safeguard set about the way of the tree of life, wherein a man must eat to live forever.
7. Thus, Spiritual revelation is of necessity to allow one who has fallen from peace, and peace by Grace to see the need for a fiery sword of judgment as to keep the way of life and peace, such is the work of faith to see this safe guard. The ability to acknowledge God and his Justice and Judgment in legislating sin by his Law and Order, which is in fact a recognizing of salvation from sin by the sword of God’s Mouth, that is by God’s Word, and by his fiery Law. This is that one who possesses the first quality of Government of there own self, knows that it is by God’s granting past the safe guard of the fiery sword to the tree of life that a man my find life and peace, this is God’s free gift to allow one into this paradise. This tree of Life with in this Eden is only accessible by those which have right to eat of it and those who have such rights must have Faith in Jesus the seed destine to crush the serpents bite with his heal and to those who do his commandments. (Rev_22:14)
8. Thus, one who seeks a place in Government both has Faith in God’s rule of Law in legislating sin, and God’s salvation which can only be freely given by Grace and that man has faith in this absolute fact: that is God saves by no good work of man, but by his own Grace, for Grace is the only gift pure enough which a man may present God wherewith to be acceptable in His sight. It is thus that a Judge of the Judgment of God must know that Good and Evil is so, and divided by God, and that the fiery sword of Justice keeps the path of the tree of life, this one of many is Called out by God and is part of the Order of the Called-out or the Church / Ecclesia.
9. Because Men and women both young and old, both bond or free, born into a knowledge of YHWH God in this world or born ignorant of the knowledge of YHWH God, all are enabled to hear the lesson of God’s call to faith in Jesus Christ and his Law and thus made a part of the Church by faith, yet the Law of God does not recognize all as Heads of the Church of the Family, and of the Church of the Nation.
10. Because the Law teaches that Headship and Eldership are where the rightful Government of Family and Nation belongs, those who are of that known Order of Patriarchal Elders that are men of truth who hate the covetous of the knowledge of Good and Evil but acknowledge it as entirely owned by God and revealed by His Law, those Men are appointed by that same revealed law to be the Heads of the Government of all the people of their nation and to keep the gates thereof for these Heads to make an attempt to open the way of the tree of life to those who have not this Faith, is a war against God, which will fail.
11. Thus Order by the Ordinance is maintained by the Church Government of Families and of the Church Government of familial nations, that protect the Ordinance of Godly Headship by Elder Patriarchy in such a way as the Law dictates by the revelation of God’s Word seen in creation and organized by the Law of Moses into an Orderly Government. A Government that we have called by two Greek terms in organized and consecrated one to the other as A Presbyterian Episcopate.
12. The Presbyterian is a selection of Elders / Old Men taken from Families wherein they are known or revered to be men of Truth that Hate Covetousness, a covetous the directly corresponds to the desire to be more than God Ordains any man to be in primarily desiring the Knowledge of Good and Evil for themselves, that is a desire to transgress God’s Law and to assume the Judge status of God by one’s own selfish antonymous will of law or government. The Presbytery is comprised of these Elder men in their respective families who are true men who hate covetousness on this primary level as well as on every level perceivable by the family they are known by, and of the selection of these men a selection is made to Ordain an Overseer or Episcope of 10, 50 , 100, 1000 and 1000’s who is the Prince of the Tribe of His Father, the Overseeing Head of the tribal family.
13. The Episcopate is made of the Presbytery -as prior described to produce an Oversight Government, that is a Government that has in its interest to Oversee it’s numbers as to secure the way of life, and the way to peace for the Country inhabited by the families of 10, 50, 100, 1000, and the tribe with the National oversight as the product of the United Governments of these Heads who are Covenanted as a family born of the same national flesh and bone, who share the bond of this blood, and who share in the Covenantal bond of Faith in Christ the Son of God, the Grace of God revealed, the Word made flesh, the seed of the Woman come in the Son of Man, the Root and the Offspring of David. And right beside this declaration of Covenantal Fail established in the National Family is the Covenant pronounced by Christ the Word in the Law of Moses.
14. Therefore the Presbyterian Episcopates whole Oversight is focused upon the Law as King and the King of the universe born to the linage of David as Law, those who serve the King are ministers of His Law, and those who minister to the Law uphold the Government of the King of the creation of all things.
This is the Root and the generation of God’s Word as Law, and God’s Law as his word, the word which out heart should bow before in reverence as we fall upon our face in fearful love.
And without men of this Called out Status who hear the word of God and are covenanted to it over and above their family, over and above all things, without those men Overseeing the affairs of the people in Judgment not in dictatorship or tyranny, but as judges who act as Peace makers when the multitude of the people are not seeking peace, the whole of the Country in habited by the Nation, the whole of the state or province in habited by the tribe, the whole of the county inhabited by the kindred, and the whole of the township inhabited by the families will be at war.
And so in the events of the people of Israel as we have seen in our last study 3 Sabbaths ago, the people without good leadership who feared and kept the law of God and Judges and reasoned from it’s Commandment Laws and case laws (Ex 19-23) quickly feel into worshiping the creation rather than the creator, if Aaron would have inquired of God as Moses had, and taught the people when
the people came unto Moses to enquire of God: When they had a matter, they came unto Moses; and He judged between one and the another, to make them know the statutes of God, and his laws. Exo_18:15-16.
If Aaron would have done this rather than taking this privilege he was given in Moses stead upon himself to decide right from wrong and good from Evil, where by Aarons choice was to cater to the people and allow their democratic opinion and vote to sway his judgment by his fear of them which he admits to as the reason for his actions, a fear directly condemned in the words Moses had prior spoken to the people in
Deu_1:17 they shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God’s.
but rather the result of Aaron’s admitted fear of man was sin and sin by pleasure focused around a self-government, not totally devoid of God, but devoid of God’s Judgment reveled in His Word, but in favor of fear, conjecture and happenstance.
And this situation, seen to be as little as a golden calf to represent YHWH, and a feast declared to be on a time not appointed, lead the people of Israel to their first civil war.
And the line was decisively drawn when:
Exo_32:26 …Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD’S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
Exo 32:27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
Exo 32:28 And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
Exo 32:29 For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves to day to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.
Exo 32:30 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.
The order of Government is no joke, it is no mater to be trifled with or chosen at a whim , an ungodly system will inevitably result in a war against God and against His Christ by deliberate choice of the governing authority or by accident, and it will result in Judgment by the flaming sword of God’s wrath. (Think not that the war is only with Christ, for it is also with the Christ-ian.
And so after this time we also discussed Moses and His person though being the ‘lawgiver’ was bound to the Spiritual word of God and it’s judgment, especially the man Moses who was seen by the people, what greater honor could Moses have to serve as the example both in leadership and in how to be punished as a humble and meek man, that this great man Moses shows us the example of the ideal federal legislature, one bound, corrected and obedient to the will of God by God’s word, so much that it accepts its limitations by God’s Law and its punishment and yet seeks the peace and prosperity of the future generations after itself, not in harsh leadership or dictatorship but in admonishing the people to Believe in the promise of God, to believe in the reason those first Elders bowed the head an worshiped in Faith before they left Egyptian bondage, and to encourage them to not provoke the Lord by breaking his Law, and for the Church Elders and Judges to not provoke the LORD by not keeping his law and covenant. but rather we Moses last acts as acts of Blessing the Nation of Israel by their individual tribes and admonishing them with this:
Deu_33:1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
Deu 33:2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
Deu 33:3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.
Deu 33:4 Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob.
Deu 33:5 And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together.
After his individual blessings to the tribes Moses stated this Everlasting Truth:
Deu_33:26 There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun (your uprightness), who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.
Deu 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
Deu 33:28 Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew.
Deu 33:29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
You must be logged in to post a comment.