A Godly Nation knows the roles of men and women, because the future of the Nation is dependent upon a strong sense of patriarchal patriotism, before all other allegiances, the allegiance to God and His Law in aligning one to their Patrimony is the key to establishing a Christian Nation with a future, a nation that will both defend and offend when the Trumpet’s call is inevitable.
Ever wonder about how Old Testament Church Government fit into Romans 13?
To whom was Tribute due? and what was the tribute lawfully due?
How was tribute acquired when the Israelite Nation was under the marching orders of YHWH GOD?
Recap of the Series in preparation for it’s closing
This series is straight forward from the words of Paul; in this study we are aided by God’s Law in identifying sin as opposed to the Good works the Father before ordained in Christ and giving thanks for them, to keep in context the well known Scriptural narrative in showing the super-nature of:
1. The will of God
2. The faithful in Christ as Beloved
3. The redemptive blood of Christ unto forgiveness of sin for the Beloved
4. The riches of YHWH God’s Grace, Glory and Mercy towards the Beloved
5. How the Nations of Promise are raised by the word of God
6. How the Individual is called into Christ’s Called out ones: His Church which is the Beloved
7. The greatness of the Lordship of Christ over all ages towards the Beloved
8. The role of God’s people in the ages and the ages to come
9. The Unity of the Church and the Hope of Her Calling
10. The gift Christ gives to men from His Grace as received by the Beloved
11. How a Saint might not walking in disobedience, but as beloved children of God
12. Giving Thanks for all things to God the Father in Christ
13. How the Beloved are Loved, Walk in Love and Love as Christ Loved them
14. How the Husbands and Wives of the Family in Heaven and Earth resemble Christ and the Church being one body.
15. How Children in the Beloved Family are to obey and honor their parents according to the Law
16. How Servants are to obey their Masters, and Master’s to obey the LORD according to the Law
17. How Ephesian’s Sound Doctrine is applicable to the family church for unity and war
It is with hopes that this study of clear scripture will show a concise base for salvation by Grace, as understood by all the faithful, having it’s effect determined in the Purpose of God who works all things according to the council of HIS own Will. And that the revelation of this mystery will provoke the Faithful in Christ unto Good Works before ordained that the Church should walk in. Continue reading →