It is obvious this 4th chapter is focused upon the prior 3, they are one epistle.
Paul sets the record straight by teaching the mind of the saint in regard to knowledge, judgment, bearing fruits of righteousness to the glory of God through Christ’s work, our apprehension and attaining, and from what origin of God’s glory all of who we are rests. Continue reading
- What Is TIME?
- To Fast or Not to Fast? That is the Question…On the Day of Atonement
- Feast of Ingathering aka Tabernacles
- Biblical Culture
- Calendar studies
- A COMMON LAW FOR A COMMONWEALTH
- Our Reason
- ANSWERS FROM THE PENTATEUCH
- Sola Scrip Torah Apologetics – Proclamations, Refutations and Reviews… with everything else!
- The SIMPLICITY of the GOSPEL
- An Apostle’s Creed
- Creeds and Confessions
- The Athanasian Creed
- 10:00AM EST Call In # for Sabbath & New Moon
- PSALMS from RNCM Psalter
- Holy days, New Moons & Sabbaths (2021-2022)
- Bruce G. McCarthy
- PAGES for consideration
- ABOUT US
- Religious Exception